Getting a black screen crash is pretty standard in a laptop. From a faulty display to a malware attack, there could be plenty of reasons for this problem to occur. Since you can’t access your files after the black screen crash, you need to boot your laptop from some other sources and use data recovery software to recover data after black screen crash. To meet both of the demands, you need to get in touch with a professional service provider who can help you in laptop data recovery.
Next Step After Getting a Black Screen Crash
When you encounter a black screen, then there is either a hardware issue or the operating system (OS) of your laptop is not getting booted. In both cases, you need to use an external resource to recover the loss.
- In such a case, the first thing is to check the display of your laptop. Sometimes the screen display gets spoiled. If you can see a cursor on the screen, then the screen is working, and the laptop is connected. There are chances of a software error.
- In such a situation, maintain your calm and don’t switch off and on again and again. Otherwise, the basic input output system (BIOS) will be spoiled.
- Immediately, try to recover it through troubleshooting OS to recover the system naturally.
- Ideally, you should have a bootable media already created. It will come handy to you in situations like these.
Recovery of Data
- To recover the lost data, it is advisable that you must take it to a professional service centre and not try by yourself. The laptop must be carrying your valuable data. So, you must not take a risk in this situation.
- At the service centre, the first step is to try a bootable device to reboot the system. Many OS has the auto reboot system.
- If the laptop doesn’t get rebooted, then you can try using the external hard drive to make it operational in safe mode to recover data.
- The last step would be trying to recover the data with the help of third-party software. The advanced laptop recovery software is available in the market for laptop data recovery.
- In most of the cases, almost complete data gets retrieved and stored in a safe external device. But in extreme conditions, there are chances of losing partial data.
- The next and last step would be to get your laptop thoroughly checked and to find out the exact fault.
It can be a minor error of some OS file corruption, a virus attack or something else. However, there can be severe issues such as motherboard failure, hard disk failure or so on. To repair your laptop and recover lost data, look for a service centre near your area and ensure that you get the warranty service at affordable prices. To prolong the life of your device, you must make sure that equipment is always switched on and off in a systematic error. The laptop might crash due to overheating issues which we still ignore.
The accidental deletion, device corruption, virus attack, complete system crash these all are unavoidable circumstances, but safety and security of your laptop lie with you!