If you’re just entering the iPhone club with your latest iPhone 8 purchase, you must have one common question in your mind i.e. “What apps to download?” Well, there are over 1.5 million iPhone apps out there and picking the ones you need may turn out to be quite a tedious task. However, if you are interested in finding out which apps you should download right away, we can guide you on that.
Whether you’re a social kid, music lover, or some busy bee, there are some must-have iPhone apps that you would need for getting started with your iPhone 8. And, as soon as you find your feet, you can simply go on to explore the app store and find out more and more useful apps for giving yourself a powerful iPhone experience.
It really feels amazing to get started with your new iPhone, particularly, if you know some of the Top iPhone Apps to download on your new iPhone 8. So, don’t waste any more time and take a look at our list of some must-haves for iPhones to begin with.
- Facebook If you’re already using Facebook, get connected to 1.5 billion users from around the world right on your iPhone with the Facebook app. It’s a great way of connecting with your social circle on the go. It will be a fun experience if you enable Siri for posting your updates on Facebook right from your iPhone.
- Microsoft Office Every computer user in today’s modern age needs Word, Excel and PowerPoint from Microsoft at some point in time. Also, it’s very much possible that you also use the Microsoft Office suite or some individual app from the three mentioned here. All you need is a subscription for Microsoft Office 65 and you’ll be able to access your important documents on your new iPhone. In addition, you’ll be able to create new documents, and edit and share existing ones as well.
- Skype Skype on iPhone is pretty much similar to FaceTime, but it is for all the platforms out there. iPhone users can use skype for group conversations, video conferencing, and for staying connected with their family and friends. So, have connectivity on the go with skype on your new iPhone 8.
- Apple Music Once you’re part of Apple community, you should utilize this to the fullest. And, Apple Music is one of the benefits that comes along. It allows you to access plenty of tunes from Apple’s collection. You have access to entire albums and can even set up playlists of your own featuring all your favorite music. It’s certainly a must-have for music lovers.
- Netflix Netflix is your ultimate solution for streaming unlimited movies and TV shows right there on your new iPhone. It’s a perfect source of entertainment and can be one amazing past time. However, it requires you to have Netflix subscription for $7.99 – $11.99 a month. And, if you already have access to content from Netflix, you’ll have it delivered to your iPhone right away.
So, equip your new iPhone 8 with these wonderful apps before anything else. Once you get accustomed to these, start exploring things further.