The recovery exchanging tool is competent and reliable software that recover the mailboxes that considered to be corrupted due to incompatible in EDB files. It is capable of recovering innumerable emails, helping to examine the mails as well as it content before restoring. Apart from recovering mails, contacts, attachments to its original form it also restores unintentionally deleted mailbox and also institute a total report of the process for your benefit.
- Helping in performing the corrupted Exchange Server recovery
- Recovering as well as converting: If the EDB files get corrupted, the software first repairs the file and then the recovery process starts
- Allowing to choose a specific mailbox before performing the recovery
- Recovers the unintentionally deleted mailbox
- Saving the mailbox in pst format
- Allowing to examine the recovered mail items
- Generates a total report of the recovered process
Reasons for getting corrupt
- Formation of bad sectors on the hard drive resulting the server failing to read the transaction log , which creates incorrect updates
- Exchange server getting shut down suddenly, the information storing stops abnormally germinating in corruption of EDB files.
System Requirements of Exchange Database Recovery
MS Exchange Server version 5.0, 5.5, 2003, 2007, 2010
Microsoft Outlook 97, 98, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010
The Server enables the small as well as medium scaled business for attainment of increasing reliantment of improving performance by easing the administrative tasks like scheduling of calendar tasks, creating the distributive list and automating the voicemail transcriptions. It also institutes the email delivery reports and extracts the mailboxes.
Keeping in mind of the said features the Companies are using the server. Being a software it is free from getting corrupted.